-Recipe 57- Simple and GMO free!September 7, 2017
TOMANETTI BLOODY MARY PIZZAJanuary 27, 2020
- 1 Homestyle Tomanetti’s Crust
- ½c. BBQ sauce, 4-to-5-oz
- 1c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1small red onion, sliced
- 2c. chicken, fully cooked
- ½tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush olive oil on crust and spread 1/2 cup sauce on crust.
- Cook chicken thoroughly until done per package instructions.
- Mix chicken and ½ cup BBQ sauce together and set aside.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust, add chicken and onion.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just
long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve!
- Preheat grill on medium. Place pizza in grill with lid closed
for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are
warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size
pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired