1. Preheat oven to 425°F. On greased 17×1-inch rimmed baking sheet, round pizza dough; press to edges of pan. Using a fork poke crust every few inches. Prebake crust 5 minutes.
2. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes; drain off liquid. Stir in Bloody Mary mix; simmer 3 to 10 minutes, until desired thickness..
3. Top crust with meat mixture, onion, celery, 1 cup cheese, olives, tomato, roasted red pepper, and remaining 1 cup cheese.
4. Place the tomato slice on top of the last layer of cheese.
5. Bake 15-16 minutes until crust is browned and cheese is melted. Place under broiler for additional browning, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.