TOMANETTI BLOODY MARY PIZZAJanuary 27, 2020
TOMANETTI DETROIT STYLE PIZZAJanuary 27, 2020
- 1 Homestyle Crust
- ½lb. ground beef
- ½medium onion, diced and caramelized
- ½lb. crisp cooked bacon, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1c. Pizza Sauce
- 2c. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Roma tomato, sliced
- ½c. pickle slices, optional
- 1c. chopped lettuce, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spread pizza sauce over crust.
- In a large skillet, caramelize the onion in a little olive oil.
Remove onions from skillet.
- Add diced bacon and cook until lightly crisped. Remove bacon
- Add ground beef. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook until
- Sprinkle crust with grated cheese, ground beef, onions and
bacon. Arrange sliced tomatoes on top.
- Place pizza in the oven and bake for about 10 – 15 minutes until
hot and bubbly.
- Scatter lettuce and pickle slices over hot pizza.
- Slice and serve!