TOMANETTI CHEESEBURGER PIZZAJanuary 27, 2020
TOMANETTI FETTA AND HUMMUS PIZZAJanuary 27, 2020
- 1 15×15 Tomanetti Sicilian Crust
- 6oz Wisconsin Brick cheese shredded
- 6oz shredded mozzarella and provolone 50/50 blend
- 8oz all-purpose crushed tomatoes
- 6oz Coarse ground stick pepperoni sliced
- 2oz Shaker cheese topping
- 1oz garlic flavored butter
- Preheat oven to 450°F. On a pizza screen, place crust and cover
evenly with both of the shredded cheeses.
- Place pepperoni
slices on top of the cheese and bake for 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and place on a pan that has been covered with
shaker cheese to coat the bottom of the pizza crust. The heat from the baked
crust will cause the shaker cheese to melt into the crust bottom.
- Spoon the crushed tomato generously on large spoon per slice as
the final topping
- Place under broiler for
additional browning, if desired.
- Gently brush the edge of the crust with the garlic butter and
single slice servings.