TOMANETTI DETROIT STYLE PIZZAJanuary 27, 2020
TOMANETTI S’MORES PIZZAJanuary 27, 2020
- 1 Original Tomanetti Crust
- ½c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 8oz. hummus
- 1 large tomato, sliced and quartered
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 c. Kalamata olives, pitted
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Olive oil
- Spread olive oil evenly all over Tomanetti crust.
- Preheat grill with top closed. Spread hummus on pizza crust
leaving ½ inch border. Top with tomato, onions and olives. Add feta cheese and
sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza
stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden
brown. Slice and serve.
If using individual size
pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons hummus, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.