TOMANETTI SAUSAGE FETTA AND SPINACH PIZZAJanuary 27, 2020
COVID-19 (Coronavirus)March 16, 2020
- 1 Homestyle Tomanetti Crust
- ½c. salsa
- 1c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1small green pepper, sliced
- 8large eggs, scrambled
- ½c. sausage, crumbled
- ½tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread
salsa on crust.
- Cook sausage per package instructions.
- In a skillet, beat eggs until scrambled and fully cooked.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add egg, sausage and pepper.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just
long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza
stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden
If using individual size
pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.